- Fill up a registration form available from the School Office.
- Return this form duly filled, to the Admissions Department on or before the due date along with attested photocopy of previous class mark sheet or the board examination.
In case a candidate does not receive his previous class mark sheet or the board mark sheet due to any reason, he/she may submit a provisional mark sheet obtained from his/her school mark sheet along with the from . Those who will fail to submit the registration form by the due date will not be considered for admission. Based upon the marks obtained in previous class. A list of finally selected candidates will be brought out for the admission.
Documents Required for Admission
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of the mark sheet from the Board/School.
- Attested photocopy of passing & migration certificate from board for students admitted from other boards.
- 2 Passport size photographs of the students.
- Attested photocopy of the Certificate of School-Based Evaluation in respect of students admitted in class XI coming from schools affiliated to CBSE.
- School leaving Certificate, duly signed by the concerned
District Education Officer for State board
Regional officer for CBSE
Assistant Comissioner for ICSE board
or the Embassy of India, in case of students seeking admission from countries other than India.
- Selected candidates may complete all the admission formalities and deposit the fee at the school office within 7 days/given time failing which,he/she will have no claim for the admission later on. In case some of the selected candidates do not take admission, a second list will be brought out.
The principal’s decision regarding the placement of a student will be final.